We know that choosing a “home” away from home for your child’s summer camp experience is an important task. Finding the perfect summer camp with the right session length, activity offerings, tradition, history, and location can be complicated, but well worth it. Parents want an option that delivers extraordinary programming, while also ensuring the safety of their child! Be assured that at Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert, safety is our top priority.
What we have to offer you is very unique. For over a 100 years, we have been a leader in the youth development business, serving generations of families and newcomers year after year. We strive to provide every camper a once-in-a-lifetime experience with current summer programming trends and our long-standing Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert traditions.
There are so many options for your child this summer, so why should you choose Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert?
Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert Feature:
• 750 acres of pine and birch forests for hiking, mountain biking, and exploring
• 180 well trained staff from all over the world
• Over 30 land and water activities
• Beautiful log cabins with indoor bathrooms
• Around 20 horses at each camp
• A fleet of over 40 sailboats
• Exhilarating canoeing, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, paddleboarding, swimming, and waterfront fun on beautiful Lake Hubert
• The Midwest’s premier outdoor climbing wall, standing at 56 feet tall
• A high ropes course suspended 30 to 50 feet in the air
• Three delicious meals a day served family style
• Over 100 years of experience in the camping industry
• A long-standing tradition celebrated by our global community
• Much, much more!
We are hoping that our site will help answer many of your questions, but we are available to help answer your more in-depth questions. Feel free to give us a call at 800-242-1909 or you can fill out an inquiry form.
Levon can be a bit shy at times. He tried things at camp that were out of his comfort zone! We saw an increase in self-confidence when he returned.
I think camp is important for personal growth, and I like that my kids get to know other children from other parts of the country and world.
The moment we picked our son up he said "I can't wait to go back"!!! I couldn't be happier about his experience.