Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert’s Coed Camp offers boys and girls in grades second through eighth, an opportunity to experience traditional camp as a part of the same community, together at Camp Lincoln. In our coeducational environment, the focus remains on the development of life skills, such as: critical thinking, organization, fair competition, learning and applying new activity-based skills through our vast activity programs, and having fun!
Coed campers participate in eight days of action-packed activities, themed dance nights, campfires, cookouts, special events, and more! Many campers and their parents find that Coed Camp provides a great way to bring their summer to an amazing conclusion and head into school with a positive attitude!
Our eighth grade Coed Campers will have extra opportunities for fun as our senior campers. They receive a special eighth grader night where they go off camp for a secret activity, could be mini-golf, bowling, who knows! They will also have exclusive opportunities that include: the honor of lighting the opening and closing campfire, creating a special skit for camp, and serving as a role model for our younger campers.
Coed Camp offers countless opportunities that make it a once-in-a-lifetime experience, including:
• More than twenty challenging and fun activities that you will not find anywhere else under the same roof.
• Two out of this world themed dance parties, with a bonus dance for lucky campers!
• One Special Day filled with different activities, a secret theme, and plenty of surprises.
• Live in our classic log-style cabins campers from all over the U.S., maybe even the world.
• Each cabin has a bathroom, with a modern shower house/bathroom just a few steps away.
• Our three meals a day are served family style with your cabin mates. Not to mention our special Banquet dinner on the last night.
• High energy and talented staff from across the globe, ready to support each camper, and help them to grow stronger through living out our core values.
7:30am – Wake-Up Bell/Cabin Clean-Up
8:15am – Coed Breakfast
9:10am – Flag Raising
9:30-10:30am – 1st Activity Period
10:45 -11:45am – 2nd Activity Period
12:15-2:00pm – Coed Lunch and Rest Hour
2:10 -3:00pm – 3rd Activity Period
3:10-4:00pm – 4th Activity Period
4:10 – 5:00pm – 5th Activity Period
5:00-5:30pm – Free Swim
6:00pm – Dinner
7:00pm – Evening Activity
8:30pm – Evening Snack
8:45pm – Night-Time Routine (Showers, Meds, etc.)
9:15pm – Vespers
9:45/10:00pm – Lights Out
Camp allows her outgoing personality to shine and for her confidence to improve. It's always so much fun hearing the stories regarding her camp experience.
Since we've been home Addie has been making her bed, cleaning her room, putting away her laundry, bussing her dishes, eating healthy...all because [her counselor] did these things. All the counselors were incredible and had many great stories to inspire the girls.
Yes! My own career is working with camps, and I felt 100% comfortable and confident in the program from early on -- from viewing the website, through communication prior to camp, through camp itself.