Are you ready to experience a great family getaway “at the lake”? Can you imagine a family vacation that does not include iPhones, Xboxes, remote controlled toys, and the hundreds of other electronic devices on the market today? If so, we have the perfect family vacation for you. Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert’s Family Camp is a five-day all-inclusive camp where families enjoy over twenty land and water activities, three yummy meals each day, campfires, skit nights, BBQs, and relaxing afternoons on the dock. Families have the option of a vacation full of adventure, relaxation, or a little bit of both!
• More than twenty challenging and fun activities that you will not find anywhere else under the same roof.
• Evening activities with the whole camp! (e.g.: BBQ, Bingo, Mellow Time, Skit Night, County Fair, etc.)
• Live in our classic log-style cabins with your family.
• Your family will have their own large room within the cabin (a chalet), while you share the whole cabin with two other families. Each cabin has a bathroom, with a modern shower house/bathroom just a few steps away.
• Our three meals a day are served family style, so you will get to share your experiences over a meal with your family and our personable staff. You will be pleasantly surprised at our snacks and the abundance of food, not to mention our fun dining hall traditions.
• High energy and talented staff from across the globe, ready to support your needs, while helping your family grow stronger through living out our core values.
• Exclusive access to our facilities where your family can hang out and relax. You might find yourself at the waterfront, in our tree house, hammocks, along a trail, in the lodges, or anywhere on camp.
• Alumni get to share their memories of camp alongside their children and/or grandchildren. Experience the magic of tradition as you introduce your family to camp.
Family Camp is open to ALL ages and is ALL INCLUSIVE! Come and enjoy everything that Camp Lincoln and Camp Lake Hubert’s Family Camp has to offer!
7:00am – Early Morning Coffee and Newspapers/Polar Bear Club
8:00am – Breakfast
9:30-10:30am – 1st Activity Period
10:30-10:45am – Snack break in Senior Lodge
10:45-11:45am – 2nd Activity Period
11:45-12:15pm – Camp Store Open and Free Swim
12:30-2:40pm – Lunch and Rest Hour
2:45-4:15pm – Afternoon Activity Period
4:15-5:30pm – Free Swim
6:00pm – Dinner
7:00-9:00pm – All-Camp Evening Activities
9:00-11:00pm – Mellow time in Senior Lodge: Hang out, play games, make crafts and eat! Plus nightly special activities!
[The biggest benefit to us] was spending time as a family away from the real world. Love the no electronics aspect.
Everything is provided for us - the meals, the activities, etc. so we just get to enjoy it all.
[The biggest benefit was] the new experiences! Stress free aspect of not having to plan meals while at camp wonderful schedule excellent counselors and staff community feeling - the songs especially were so much fun.