• Rustic, log-style cabins.
• Two-story design with three camper sleeping rooms, one counselor sleeping area, a center room for gathering and indoor bathrooms.
• Indoor bathrooms with heated water and individual stalls.
• Seven to eight campers per chalet and five staff per cabin.
• Campers are given their own bed, green shelf (bedside table), and a large column of cubbies for all of their personal belongings.
• Cabins are organized by school grade and length of stay.
• Pairs of cabins will have a centrally located shower house.
• Each shower house is equipped with individual shower stalls and heated water.
Amelia's favorite aspect of camp was making new friends from different backgrounds. We really valued the opportunity for her to challenge herself socially and with new activities.
Kit successfully navigated significant time away from me (her safety net), and had a blast. I think she will be more confident heading into new situations.
Camp Lake Hubert has been an incredibly positive experience for Maeve over the last 5 years and has helped develop her independence and compassion. It's one of the best parenting decisions we have ever made and we are so thankful.